Animal Mansion Veterinary Hospital
This is not your typical veterinary practice. What was once the historic Hainesburg Mansion is now Animal Mansion Veterinary Hospital. The Hainesburg Mansion was built in 1828 by Andrew Smith and sold to Jacob M. Blair around 1843. With the Delaware, Lackawanna, and Western Railroad lines formerly running in its back yard, the Hainesburg Mansion was eventually purchased by railroad tycoon Jacob Andress and made into a residence for he and his family in 1885. Since then, it has changed hands many times and become many different things, including a restaurant. In 2008, Dr. Jon Bertoldo purchased the Mansion and has since been restoring it to maintain its Victorian roots. It is more than just a veterinary practice, it feels like home.
Dr. Jon P. Bertoldo
After graduating from Cornell University, Dr. Bertoldo began his veterinary career in Upstate New York working in a predominantly large animal practice. Over twenty years ago, Dr. Bertoldo moved to New Jersey and transitioned from working a combined large and small animal practice in Sussex County, to a solely small animal practice in Warren County. In 2008, Dr. Bertoldo opened his own practice in the historic Hainesburg Mansion. Dr. Bertoldo currently serves on the Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine Alumni Board.